Apr 2, 2011

Loud review by Der Peter

Der Peter, who wrote the foreword for Loud, wrote a review about Loud on his weblog. Here's a little exerpt:

as I finished my foreword with Need I say more?  the question is, really, what can I say more? well, something about the actual finished product, perhaps, as I had no idea what it would look like or what the selection of pics would be, when I wrote it. the latter wasn’t essential for me to know, as I already was all too familiar with Arny’s portfolio. its quality is high-grade and consistent throughout the years. that sounds like a terrible cliché to write in a review, but I certainly don’t have to pretend. anyone who is a bit familiar with Arny’s work recognizes his excellence and skill, always finding a different angle to the subject; it vibrates, like the portrayed cymbals, snares and strings.

Read the whole article here.

No comments: