Mar 20, 2012

New website online: www.arnyzona.com!

Some things you keep postponing. Over and over. I do it... too often. when I started my photo business some years ago I had a plan for a couple of websites. I claimed a couple of URL's, www.arny.nl and arnyzona.com are the ones I've been using for my website. But the original plan was that the .com site should be more of a business site, with fine art photography, where customers can download photo's and order prints. And the arny.nl site was planned to be more of a news site, maybe a blog. Lazy me, it never happened. OK, I started this blog and arny.nl / arnyzona.com was just an online portfolio.
But handling requests for prints and other usage of my photo's increased to the point I that I started exploring other options. After some trials I choose Zenfolio. The deliver good quality for a good price and are one of the few that service Europe and the USA.

So here it is:www.arnyzona.com
My new website, with online store! 

You can order prints (fine art, canvas, acryl) or download a photo for personal use.  American customers can even choose to have the prints matted and framed! The printing, framing and shipping is handled by the best print labs in the industry, in the USA and Europe.

www.arny.nl, my old website is still online. And I will keep updating it, just as I do with this blog! And arnyzona.com isn't finished yet, so far I only uploaded my travel photography. A small selection of concert photography is also online, but I will be adding more galeries soon.  I'll keep you posted here on every major update, but keep checking the new website for small uploads. Hey, I even added a button in the menu for it: 'Recently Added'. Yep, I know, sometimes I have a good idea...

And one day... 
when I find the time... 
I'm gonna update them too... 
maybe install wordpress...

No comments: